Automated Workforce Screening: Redefining health and safety for the modern workforce
One of the latest additions to our suite of health and safety solutions is our Automated Workforce Screening Engine (AWSE). This powerful enterprise solution is used by numerous organizations in the healthcare, manufacturing, automotive, and distribution industries.
Many organizations are using AWSE to track sick time, including COVID-related absences. Another option is occupational health management. If an employee is injured on the job, they can report it online. The system will notify their manager and the health and safety team, then tell the employee what to do next.
Additional applications for this technology include:
- Flexible pathways that enable automation and mirror internal workflows related to new hires, case management, and return-to-work protocols
- Open lines of communication to notify and survey dispersed staff
- A way to account for field workers and attendance in real-time
If you want to learn how this data-driven tool can help your workplace, contact email@example.com or schedule a demo.
Simplify COVID testing with our customized solutions
Two and a half years into the pandemic, companies and event hosts are learning to live with COVID. One way to do that is with frequent testing.
WellCheck offers a variety of services to simplify COVID testing, from selling and distributing tests to reviewing and uploading results. Options include:
- COVID-19 Rapid Antigen and PCR tests for sale: please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
- Concierge Shipping: we can ship tests directly to event attendees, complete with directions and upload information.
- COVID-19 Test Collection and Review: WellCheck will create a custom upload pathway for your event attendees to upload results for review. Our team will manage your tracking needs, so that come event day, you know all your attendees’ COVID-19 status.
- On-site COVID-19 Test Management: The WellCheck team can manage your on-site event testing needs.
Did you miss our latest blog posts?
Our blog features insights and resources to help you navigate health, disaster preparedness, and more. Recently, we explored how emergency communication systems can help keep your staff safe. These systems can notify your employees immediately in the event of a natural disaster, a kitchen fire, or an active shooter. A two-way response system allows employees to notify you and first responders if they need assistance.
Before that, we looked at why you should consider a digital health pass for your next trip. Believe it or not, the holidays are just around the corner, and a digital health pass can make travel smoother, especially if you’re traveling internationally or going on a cruise. You should also check to see if your destination requires COVID testing before you go.